Today's a sad, sad day. I had a weird stomach, and I screwed 2 lecture tests. One on Econs, another on Literature.
Econs was almost impossible to complete, and the presence of Winnie the Pooh and her... roaring(?) made things worse.
I had a serious mind blockage when I took the Lit paper cause of my weird stomach, and cause it was scheduled immediately after the econs paper. I stoned for 20 mins, trying to unblock my mind whilst staring at Mabel and her flying hand (Nita and Nic told me how worried/scared they felt for me when they saw my blank foolscap paper from behind), and then proceeded to write almost senseless stuff for the comparison essay. Ms Ng is bound to feel like torturing me by plucking out the hair in my nostrils one by one after marking my essay.
Feel like dying. No, I think I died.
The only applaudable thing was that I improved my standing broad jump by 10cm today.
Another happy thing was that Jon came by JJ again, to send me back.
And the girl who scooped the Brownie ice-cream for me at Sizzling Ice today gave me a gigantic scoop. I think she is psychic and wanted to cheer me up cause she knew I was sad.
And I had another serving of ice-cream at home.
Tired / Can't wait for the arrival of the June hols.